Thursday, November 7, 2013

White Rabbit Incarnate: Sabryna M. Brooks

I'm late! I'm seriously late! Dear me, I was supposed to introduce myself yesterday. I'm the Wenesday girl, or at least one of them, so keep a lookout for my posts.
 
Despite my lateness, I've got to introduce myself nontheless so without further ado...
 
Hello there! The name's Sabryna (M.) Brooks. I'm a seventeen (soon to be eighteen) year old highschool student from Ontario, Canada. It would appear that I'm one of Inked's writers, which is pretty great if you ask me. I live in a small city. I've got a dog, a hamster and two cats that I love to call my own (the cutest one being Trouble).
 
I, unlike most people, didn't grow up on Harry Potter. Instead I grew up reading Stephen King novels and Edgar Allen Poe. Well, that and a ton of French children's books.
 
Oh yeah! I should mention that I'm bilingual. I'm fluent in both French and English, but I'm also working on my Spanish speaking, too.
 
I'd like to say that I'm mainly a poet. I love poetry and I've published quite a few in various anthologies. However, I'm also working on my novels. I take much longer when writing one of them so it's no surprise that I've yet to fully finish one.
 
As an author, I write science-fiction, dystopian, horror, fantasy and historical fiction. I'm working on a great number of collaborations with some awesome people, too.
 
Finally, I usually like to ramble. I'm one of those people who talk to talk. So, with that said I believe I've finished introducing myself. If you want to get to know me a bit more than what I've just divulged then you may as well check me out here!
 
I guess that's all I've got!
 
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment