Saturday, October 26, 2013

Intros to Inked: Hannah

It's official, Inked is up and ready for blogging. So if you're new, welcome to our site. Mainly we're about reading and writing, but who knows what could be talked about here.

However, I believe some introductions are in order before we launch into some philosophical discussion on which point of view draws the reader in best.

I'm Hannah Hunt. I'm a nineteen year old college student from Ohio, and one of the Admins for Inked. I live in the city for school but back home I've got two Border Collies and a cat who looks like McGonagall's animagus. I grew up on Harry Potter like the majority of my generation, and I love to read science fiction/fantasy stories.

I have been writing since 2008 when we were asked to read a book for class and I thought it was awful and that I could totally write something better if this is what was being published--as an eighth grader. So I popped open a Word Document and started typing. I haven't exactly stopped since.

I write dystopian and science fiction/fantasy aimed at young adults, and am working on getting one of my science fiction manuscripts ready for publication. When I'm not writing you can find me trolling the internet for grammar errors, watching BBC's Sherlock or ABC's Once Upon A Time, or traveling. If writing doesn't work out, I plan to become an animator at Pixar and help make happy little movies for everyone.

There are a lot of things I could blog about for Inked, books I've read, what I've learned about writing, etc. I'll probably blog about both on Saturdays, but expect them to all be science fiction or fantasy related, as I don't do as much paranormal or general fiction reading.

If you'd like to find out more about me or what I write, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment