Thursday, November 28, 2013

Introduction: Jessie Kelley

Hello everyone! If you are insane, you have found your leader! If you're sane, we will soon convert you. 

My name is Jessie K., sometimes referred to as teh Queen of Torture. I'm a teenage girl with ambitious, rebellious, and stubborn tendencies, just like the main character of my current novel, Revolutionary, Victoria Schmidt. I've been a writer since second grade, when I wrote a short story about a dead firefly and his mourning family. I'm a good ole Southern girl with 'old-fashioned' values. Yes, I have a southern accent. Yes, it is awesome. Yes, I got weird looks when I went to Chicago over the summer. I played volleyball for seven years, I've been dancing for three years, and I'm in a government mock trial program. 

I own about seven hundred plus books, which gives me my own little private library. I got so many that they're stacked around my room and lining my couch. I've read all but maybe fifty of them, and I just haven't gotten around to them yet. 

For writing, my favorite things to write about are realistic fiction, dystopian, romance, and adventure, all young adult books. I have a complete first draft of two novels, Dark Beauty, which I've given up on because of the enormous amount of plot holes and boring-ness, and Fabricate, which I am working on a second draft of with the hopes that someday, the first book of the Fabricate trilogy can be published. But for now, my main projects are Revolutionary, The Blue Umbrella, and Maid in Russia

When I'm not writing, you can probably find me either on my couch reading a new (or old) book, at the dance studio working on routines, or at my desk doing schoolwork. 

I'm going to be blogging about how to write things you don't know. My best example is one I have to deal with: never been kissed but your characters want to. What to do? Well, besides looking at an embarrassing amount of WikiHow pages, check her for some help on the days I'll be posting. 

For more about me, click here

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete