Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Late Introduction

photo credit //

Howdy, I'm Laura. As you can tell by the picture, I'm a ginger with the wit and attitude to go along with it. Sometimes. I'm a human popsicle located in Death Row City, Texas (not the actual town name) and apparently do not like smiling, at least if you look at that picture.

Obviously, I'm a writer. In middle school, I wrote numerous ideas but I never followed through with any of them. That all changed in eighth grade when I wrote a book and actually finished it. Ten minutes after I finished it, I started the sequel because I didn't know what else to do. 

That book, The Assassin, would later go on to become an inkpop top pick. That was three years ago (I was seventeen, so needless to say I feel old). 

I love crime stories and chick-lit books. Janet Evanovich and Meg Cabot always top my favorite authors list. 

Since I'm in college, most of my books don't come with me, but I have a lot. There's also my nook that has about 200 books, so I've got a lot of books.

In regards to mine, I write New Adult books, a jump I only made at the beginning of the year. I'll be self-publishing The Assassin in Summer 2014, but I've got a few other story ideas in my head. including nine sequels for The Assassin. 

Besides writing, I'm a photographer, blogger and a singer. I love country music, Castle, and the smell of fresh air in a bedroom. 

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete